REGISTRATION APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
Instructions: The Registration application is a Microsoft Excel document with multiple pages (look at the bottom of the spreadsheet to see the pages). Fill out all the information for the registration and please consider entering your foal in the Futurity. The starting fees are small and the rewards can be immense.
- Please submit three name choices. (Names already registered cannot be duplicated)
- Purebred Trakehner names must start with the first letter of the Dam's name
- Names are limited to 25 characters, including spaces.
- Names ending in numbers, such as One Six are not permitted.
- Punctuation marks and Roman Numerals are not permitted
- Initials may be used if they consist of two to four characters at the beginning or end of the name and are separated from the name.
- Check appropriate Sex Box: [ ] Stallion [ ] Mare [ ] Gelding (include geld date)
- Check appropriate Color Box
- SIRE and DAM
- Complete the Name, Registration Number, Breed and Color for the Sire and Dam.
- If either is registered with another Registry, you must provide the original registration certificate or a copy certified by a notary public to be a true copy.
- (Owner of the dam at the time of breeding) If you were not the mare owner at the time of breeding, provide a bill of sale or multiple bills of sale showing an unbroken chain of ownership. If the mare was leased, you must send a copy of the lease agreement to be listed as the breeder.
- Complete all information requested . ( must be an active member or pay non-member fee )
- Page Two:
- Please refer to the Fee Schedule for amounts due other than those listed on the application .
- DOCUMENTS ATTACHED:
METHOD OF PAYMENT:
- Check documents you are attaching and submitting with the application
- Please complete the required information and sign application.
- (Signature required regardless of payment method
- Draw in all white markings.
- Do not forget to draw in all views of leg markings.